2. Fully accomplished Work Experience Sheet and Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture, signature, and thumb mark;
3. Performance rating in the last rating period;
4. Certificate of eligibility/rating/license;
5. Transcript of Records;
6. Training Certificates and Proof of Employment, if applicable.
1. Review the Position Description Form, which may be accessed at
Applicants who fail to meet the minimum Qualification Standards (QS) for the position applied for shall be excluded from the evaluation (e.g. Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job as specified in the Position Description Form).
2. Submit complete requirements on or before the deadline. Applications or submissions without supporting documents (e.g. number of postgraduate units without attached Certification of Grades or work experience without Proof of Employment for current and past work experience/s, including those in PHilMech) will not be credited.
Deadline of application is on October 2, 2023 (5:00 pm). Incomplete submissions or applications made after the deadline will not be accommodated.
In adherence with the Equal Employment Opportunity Principle, the position is open to all qualified individuals regardless of age, gender, religion, civil status, disability, political affiliation and ethnicity.