PHILMECH’S INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (IMS) POLICY
PHilMech is mandated to generate, extend and commercialize appropriate and problem-oriented agriculture and fishery postharvest and mechanization technologies through a quality management system, environment protection while being concerned with the safety and well-being of its employees.
Top management and staff of PHilMech are committed to;
- Apply the Quality (ISO 9001:2015), Environment (ISO 14001:2015) and Occupational Health and Safety (ISO 45001:2018) Management Systems to all its programs, projects and activities (PPAs).
- Provide continual training and education to all employees to raise awareness and increase the practice of Quality, Environment, Health and Safety management systems.
- Comply with Quality, Environment, Health and Safety guidelines and standard operating procedures, including local and national legislations.
- Promote Quality, Environment, Health and Safety management systems and highlight their importance to all its PPAs.
Top management is responsible for communicating the Quality, Environment, Health and Safety Policies to all PHilMech personnel and the general public.
PHilMech's integrated management system (IMS) objectives quality, environment, health and safety objectives:
- 70% client satisfaction achieved through client feedback survey for 2021
- 100% compliance to applicable legal requirements of quality, environment and health and safety standards
- 80% of staff attended awareness, training and development programs quarterly
- 5% decrease in paper, water and power usages annually
- 5% decrease in waste quarterly
- 100% compliance to prevention and management of health and safety risks