PHILMECH’S INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (IMS) POLICY AND OBJECTIVES
PHilMech is mandated to generate, extend and commercialize appropriate and problem-oriented agriculture and fishery postharvest and mechanization technologies through a quality management system, environment protection while being concerned with the safety and well-being of its employees.
Top management and staff of PHilMech are committed to;
- Apply the Quality (ISO 9001:2015), Environment (ISO 14001:2015) and Occupational Health and Safety (OHSAS 18001:2007) Management Systems to all its programs, projects and activities (PPAs).
- Provide continual training and education to all employees to raise awareness and increase the practice of Quality, Environment, Health and Safety management systems.
- Comply with Quality, Environment, Health and Safety guidelines and standard operating procedures, including local and national legislations.
- Promote Quality, Environment, Health and Safety management systems and highlight their importance to all its PPAs.
Top management is responsible for communicating the Quality, Environment, Health and Safety Policies to all PHilMech personnel and the general public.
Quality, Environment, Health and Safety Objectives:
- 70% client satisfaction to achieve through client feedback survey
- Zero (0%) accident and zero loss time due to accident or injury
- 10% increase in staff training and development programs
- 5% decrease in paper, water and power usages
- 5% increase in recycling rate through sorting and recycling of wastes continuously